SignWrting List
June 18, 2012

These are attached videos, everyone - before, by accident, Adam's iPhone posted photos instead of the videos… In the attached videos, you can start the video by clicking on a tiny arrow at the bottom of each photo - it still looks like a photo but it is not - these are videos - (I find the new technologies amazing ;-)

These attached videos show the mouth movements that Adam was writing...

Val ;-)