All of the mouth movements are under the tongue and teeth section, but the movements can be applied to all of the mouth whether it be the mouth, lips, tongue, or even teeth. There were many reasons for these only being put in one place, but you are right that if you don't know they are there then you can't use them. I think the reason that I knew where they were was because I had to do the SVGs of them and remembered where they were. Now you know where they are. :-)

Adam