SignWriting List
June 26, 2012

Thank you for this positive response, Charles. I think Adam did an excellent job on this video and I hope others will take the time to watch it too…(Thank you, Adam, for a great job…smile…)

Regarding your experience back in Ohio years ago, Charles…of course I wish that had been a more pleasant experience for you and others too - but the SignWriting script is used more now, and I think people are more accepting…at least that is what I feel from my experiences…

By the way, everyone always has access to our videos - and there are others too…

Go to SignWriting on YouTube and watch the entire Playlist. It includes Video 1 and 2 of the Lessons in SignWriting Video series, which were done in 1995 with Lucinda O'Grady Batch and Kevin Clark:

SignWriting on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/signwriting

Adam's new videos are really sections of a new longer video, Video 3, Movement Symbols. As Adam finishes each section we are posting the sections in advance of the complete movie...

Val ;-)

---------