Hi Honza,

For the SignPuddle 2 update, I removed the custom export.  It was not straight forward to keep the custom export, so I dropped it to save time and sanity.

It looks like you were accessing the Data Format page for the XML example you provided.

Just to reiterate, the XML can be accessed on an individual basis.  Under each entry with a sign, there is a "Sign data: FSW or CSW" line with links.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

If you clink either the FSW or CSW links, you will be brought to the Data Format page.

In the XML Options section, select "Symbol Identification" as "ID".  For "Data Content" you have 3 options.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

It may be possible to fix the custom export, however it would not use the XML for the sign data.  Also to consider, the symbol IDs in SignPuddle 2 are based on the ISWA 2010.

Regards,
-Steve