Hi Honza,

I enabled the working draft that I had for the custom export.  It is a little different than before but it is working.

On the export page, in the Custom Export section, click the start button.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

The easiest way to use the Custom Export is to make a comma separated list of the desired entry IDs (puddle page).  Enter that list in the Export list field and press Update.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

Then in the top section on the Export page, make sure the Export source is "Selected" and press either Download or View.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

Alternatively, you can add either entire search results or individual entries.

On the Search by Words page, searched for terms that contained "ba" with a Source of "Val".  Under the results, you will see a "Custom XML Export" button.  This button will add all of the search results.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

If you select an individual entry, you will see a Custom XML Export under the other command buttons.  This Custom XML Export will only add the individual entry to the custom export.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

However, the data in the export does not use the XML for the sign data.  It uses FSW.  I'll explain that in the next email.

Regards,
-Steve