June 12, 2012

That's good that you are using screen captures of SVG, Ron. That will always work ;-)

But meanwhile, Steve is also giving us a way to right-click on SVG Refinement signs or columns, and then Copy or Save As a PNG… it will be a "SVG - To - PNG" feature that is very welcome -

As soon as Steve has completed it, I will write a little instruction page on how to use this new feature…

And thank you, Steve - it will help a lot -

Val ;-)