On 6/13/12 5:55 PM, MARIA GALEA wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Could someone show me how to copy multiple columns at once this would save
time, but I don't know how to copy more than one column at a time.

Hi Maria.

It requires the mouse.  If you click before the first column (leaving the mouse button depressed) and then drag to the last column, it will highlight all of the columns.  Now to copy all of the selected columns, you can use the keyboard shortcut CTRL-C or you can use the menu command Edit >> Copy.  The menu commands should be at the top of the window.  For Firefox on the Mac, the top level menu commands are File | Edit | View ...

Hope that helps,
-Steve