SignWriting List
June 14, 2012

Hello Dali Balti!
Thank you for these questions from Tunisia…Below are answers to questions 1 and 2:

First, if you go to:

ISWA HTML Reference Manual
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/

and click on Body Symbols:
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/cat_5.html

Then click on Symbol Group 27:
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/36d_sg.html

You will find this listing. Here is a screen capture. Look at the English descriptions. I will explain more next message: