-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Rafaela Silva
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Juni 2012 23:41
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Mouth symbols

Hello everyone. Hope everthing is well.

I have 2 doubts/questions and I hope someone can help me!

1 - SW have a facial symbol for the expression "bruumm" that we do with the
mouth, for example, when we want to imitate or explain the sound of a
motorcycle?

2 - SW have a symbol that represents the mouth opening and closing
consecutively? (As babies do whe they are starting to talk, like
"papapapapa")

Thank you.

Rafaela