I agree with Rafaela. The symbol seems well formed. Start with the flat mouth and add a trill symbol, but I can't find it in the obvious places on SignPuddle.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Rafaela Silva <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: Mouth symbols

Hello.

Does anyone know where is the fisrt image? I can't find the symbol at SignPuddle...

Rafaela

Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:44:50 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

What a very interesting question. I am not sure if I am seeing the same thing that you are asking, but ASL has some things that are very similar. So I will write how I would write those things.

1 - This is the mouth movement that ASL has with starting a motorcycle.

2 - ASL has a mouth movement that is often written in English as "PAH", so I just added down arrows to show that it repeats more that once.

I hope that this helps.

Adam