Hi Maria,

You can try any time.  Open up each of the 3 puddles and choose the
export button.

On the export screen, press the download button.

You'll end up with 3 files named: sgn31.spml, sgn127.spml, and one for
the private puddle.

You'll want to use a plain text editor rather than a word processor,
like Word, to edit these files.  For Windows, Notepad would work just
fine.  For Mac, I like a program called TextWrangler (free download online).

Give it a try and ask any questions that you have.  Make sure you move
the entire entry from "<entry id=..." to "</entry>"

When you are done, you can send me the updated files via email, and I'll
import them into SignPuddle Online.

Good luck,
-Steve