The arrows in Example A show the direction of the nose turning to the left, right and left, for example, when you say NO with your head.

The arrows in Example B show the whole head moving side to side, with the nose continuing to look straight forward. The ears are being pulled side to side, just as Adam demonstrated.

Adam, can you place the head symbols actually on the video while you are doing the movement? That would be fantastic if you can…then we can see how to write each movement while watching you do the movement...

I hope you can see Adam's video, Andre - It should help -

Val ;-)

---------