I would switch the order since you are starting with the closed eyes and closed finger position, so it would look like this.

Personally, if I were writing this, I wouldn't with the initial position because the open hinge describes the movement clearly enough (for me anyways). So this is how I would write WAKE UP if I were writing it myself.

Adam