July 26, 2012

On Jul 26, 2012, at 3:23 PM, Maria Galea wrote:
one small thing - i'm trying to remove the video we had tested on puddle - its in the malta lit. puddle,. could you instruct me on how to remove it?  many thanks! maria

HOW TO ADD OR REMOVE VIDEOS IN SIGNPUDDLE

Add A Video
1. Upload your video into YouTube or other video web sites
2. In YouTube, push the Share button, and then the Embed button.
3. Copy the Embed Code.
4. Login to SignPuddle (must login first).
5. Open the file in SignPuddle where you wish to place the video.
6. Scroll down to find the Write Words button. Click on it.
7. Paste the Embed Code from YouTube into the Video Markup area in the Write Words screen.
8. Push the Update Button.

Delete A Video
1. Login to SignPuddle (must login first).
2. Click on Write Words.
3. Select the Embed Code that is located in the Video Markup section.
4. Push the Delete Button.
5. Push the Update Button.

The attached diagram shows the Embed Code in the Video Markup section, highlighted blue, ready to be deleted…

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!