July 26, 2012
On Jul 26, 2012, at 3:23 PM, Maria Galea wrote:
one small thing - i'm trying to remove the video we had tested on puddle - its in the malta lit. puddle,. could you instruct me on how to remove it? many thanks! maria
HOW TO ADD OR REMOVE VIDEOS IN SIGNPUDDLE
Add A Video
1. Upload your video into YouTube or other video web sites
2. In YouTube, push the Share button, and then the Embed button.
3. Copy the Embed Code.
4. Login to SignPuddle (must login first).
5. Open the file in SignPuddle where you wish to place the video.
6. Scroll down to find the Write Words button. Click on it.
7. Paste the Embed Code from YouTube into the Video Markup area in the Write Words screen.
8. Push the Update Button.
Delete A Video
1. Login to SignPuddle (must login first).
2. Click on Write Words.
3. Select the Embed Code that is located in the Video Markup section.
4. Push the Delete Button.
5. Push the Update Button.
The attached diagram shows the Embed Code in the Video Markup section, highlighted blue, ready to be deleted…
Read & Write Sign Languages
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!
Documents, Dictionaries, SignMail
Wiki-style Articles in Sign Languages
Technical Support: Ask questions...
SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects
Writing Encyclopedias in Sign Languages
SignWriting Sponsors Forum
Help Educational Non-Profit Organization
Books, DVDs, Lessons, Services
Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
a US educational nonprofit organization
PO Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038, USA
Tel: 858-456-0098 Skype: valeriesutton
SignWriting on Twitter
SignWriting on YouTube