Yes, the two symbols are very different. The double stem arrow on the head means that the nose turn in that direction, and the single stem arrow means the head moves in the direction of the arrow without the face turning. So I am guessing that you want to have A for you negation since B is more like an Egyptian movement. (GRIN). I have attached a video of doing A and then B, but I don't know if you can see it, which is why I tried to explain the movement by words. If you are still unsure, just let me know.

Adam