Hello Madson and Raquel,

hello SignWriting List,

in the German delegs project (www.delegs.com) we are working on an iPad app. It will be a tool to view and search the delegs dictionary (which is connected to the SignPuddle dictionary), and to create and edit signs in SignWriting and add them to the dictionary. You can find some screenshots attached to this Email. We are planning on releasing the app to the Apple Appstore before the end of this year. We will inform you about the release on the SignWriting List.

For the future we have also planned an iPhone and probably an Android app to access the delegs dictionary. And we might even add some more functionality to these and the iPad app.

Also we are going to ease the access to our web app, the delegs editor (http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/), from mobile devices. Once we are finished, using the web app on your phone or tablet will feel just like using a native app. And it will be very straight forward to create and manage SignWriting documents from your mobile device.

I hope I could give you a quick overview on our work regarding mobile devices, and build up your excitement for our upcoming developments ;)

If you have any further questions, just let me know.

Best regards,

Lasse Schneider

[log in to unmask]" alt="Beschreibung: http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/signwritingeditor/signimages?upperId=4278&lowerId=tsch%C3%BCs">

Software developer for

C1 WPS Workplace Solutions               Geschäftsführer:

Gesellschaft für DV-Beratung mbH        Dr. Guido Gryczan

Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30                            Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinz Züllighoven

22527 Hamburg                                    HRB 73999 – Amtsgericht Hamburg

Telefon: +49 40 51 32 26 82                  [log in to unmask]

Telefax: +49 40 51 32 26 83                  http://www.C1-wps.de