Hello Steve and everyone,

sorry for the delay in responding to the message. I planned to do this for some time, but demorei.

See 06 new handshapes found that along with your writing sample and in Libras. They are not in ISWA. To write them obey the instructions on the site to write new Handshapes. Nicer handshapes similar and merged with one another. We can not use the finger pieces for writes them.

By the time we found these new handshapes, questions and photos posted here List (november 2011 to March - or April 2012).

Soon we vectorize these handshapes if you want, Steve, I can send you files from Corel Draw (. Cdr) and photos when everything is ready.

Hugs to all

Hi Madson Barreto,

Very nice work.