One might want to talk to Fernando Capovilla there in Brazil about adaptations for cell phones. I believe he has been working on a device to keyboard Libras to a voice producer in Portuguese which uses SignWriting as its base.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:13 AM
Subject: SIGNWRITING IN MOBILE PHONES/ SMARTPHONES

Hello Valerie and everyone,

We are very happy that through the work we are doing here, many people (deaf and hearing) are beginning to learn SignWriting. This is very important. The SignWriting has many, many benefits for deaf and hearing. It's really fantastic!

Is there any project SignWriting for smartphones and mobile phones? It would be great!

Thanks,
Madson and Raquel Barreto