August 31, 2012

Andre -
I just tried it and it worked for me…

I suspect that you need to change your User Interface (UI) from the Blind User Interface to the French User Interface by clicking on the Change UI Language button...

Here is how.

1. Open the Sighted Quebec Dictionary.
2. Scroll down. Look to the left at the bottom of icons. Find the "Change UI Language"…

3. Click on "Change UI Language".

4. Click on "French User Interface".

It should work then - When you do this you exit from the Blind User Interface…

What we should do is take the Blind User Interface away and then there will be no problems ;-)

Val ;-)

-------