It's not impossible to sign that way - just a bit awkward

On 9/27/2012 10:12 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">That would be my brother in law's writing. I have been teaching him SignWriting, so I think he meant for the white palm facing. I find these "mistakes" helpful to see since it helps me see what are common errors that new writers make.

Adam