September 25, 2012

Congratulations, Claudia! I was thinking of you all day, on the day of your presentation..

I am so happy you had 40 people, and that 10-15 were deaf, in the audience. I am sure Elena was with you in spirit…

And the best evaluation possible is terrific of course - We are very happy for you. And thank you for doing research on SignWriting...

I am looking forward to reading your dissertation…and hope we can have permission to post your work...

Val ;-)

---------