Dear Claudia,

I am very happy for you.  I look forward to reading your work. Please
let us know when it is available to read (hard or soft publication).  A
big step forward indeed for signwriting and therefore a positive step
for Deaf communities as well as for all of us enthused by all work in
the area.

Marie Alexander
Institute of Linguistics
University of Malta