Congratulations on the impressive accolades!
Best,
Erika

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Marie Alexander <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Claudia,

I am very happy for you.  I look forward to reading your work.  Please let us know when it is available to read (hard or soft publication).  A big step forward indeed for signwriting and therefore a positive step for Deaf communities as well as for all of us enthused by all work in the area.

Marie Alexander
Institute of Linguistics
University of Malta