Thank you all for your responses.

I had read those articles comparing the different notations, and I have also been aware that there is a lot more Sign Writing data available than anything else. Thank you for the direct links to things, I will take a closer look and do some more guided exploring. I plan to spend the next week doing some more in-depth research in this, and to play around with some code and some data. I will get back to you all when I've managed to give this the appropriate focus it requires.

Thank you Arthaey, Adrean. I'd be interested to include si5s in my resarch.

Jessica