Hi Valerie, Tini, Erika ... and sw-list,

Thank you for remembering..How kind!

And thank you for your willingness to discuss SignWriting, and to support all of us in so many ways...smile...

I am a very lucky person to have this opportunity to know you for such a long time.

Your birthday message with all the kind words started the day with a smile –

Thank you very much

Attached you find a new greeting card. Would be great to add it to your collection J

Stefan ;-)