Hi Valerie and list –

Would be an intersting idea to send messages with a little typo or different spelling from time to time to get feedback from people who are supposed to to be able to read SignWriting ...

I try to understand the message – written next to the Wiki-logo  does it say “free know Wikipedia”  - in other words “Do you know the Wikipedia SignWriting project is for free”  ...

I followed the link and in both cases there is a typo in  the fingerspelling of “Wikipedia” – perhaps the author wants to fix that – smile?

I am not familiar with Twitter but I understand that this is also a way to promote the idea of the benefits of SignWriting.

All I can say – again and again and again my deaf students take so tremendously advantage from the bilingual documents we create and read day by day. One of my students has got a hard time to read spoken language documents but the same boy iss able to read the “GebaerdenSchrift” documents so fluently that all of us cannot help but smile and laugh. And he is so motivated to catch up with reading spoken language...

All best

Stefan