  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012 19:47
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: ASL Wikipedia has a Twitter account ;-)

SignWriting List

October 9, 2012

Ha!! I just noticed something - I pasted in the writing for ASL Wikipedia,
and it must have come from an old artwork where the letter E is missing in
the spelling - I remember we found that and fixed it and then I pasted in
the wrong one! Please forgive the spelling error - My fault. I will have to
re-do the artwork in a couple of days - thank you, Stefan and Adam! I
appreciate your feedback… Val ;-)