Sure enough. What would we do without extra eyes to catch our silly spellings. ;-)

Adam

On Oct 9, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

Hi Valerie,

big smile – this  is what I had in mind – the other graphic I posted before shows „Wikipsdia“ instead of „Wikipedia“  - can you see?

@ Adam your graphics show what I am teaching for years! – so no difference in interpretation of the symbols! ;-))
- otherwise I have got no problem to accept  the square or the circel if it comes down to fingerspelling – in some other cases I am wondering why people sign with a D-hand but scribes write it with a sqare and index – but that is another story...

All best
Stefan

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012 19:47
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: ASL Wikipedia has a Twitter account ;-)

SignWriting List
October 9, 2012

Ha!! I just noticed something - I pasted in the writing for ASL Wikipedia, and it must have come from an old artwork where the letter E is missing in the spelling - I remember we found that and fixed it and then I pasted in the wrong one! Please forgive the spelling error - My fault. I will have to re-do the artwork in a couple of days - thank you, Stefan and Adam! I appreciate your feedback… Val ;-)