October 16, 2012

Dear SW List Members -

I am happy to tell you that Dr. Ronnie Fagundes de Brito has chosen to share his dissertation and software with us. I have just received it, so I still have to create a web page about it, but here is the link to the PDF file of the dissertation:

SignWriting CaptionMaker Software by Dr. Ronnie de Brito
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs9/sw0819_BR_Dissertation_SignWriting_Caption_Software_Ronnie_Brito.pdf

I look forward to learning how to use your SignWriting CaptionMaker Software, Ronnie -

Congratulations on your dissertation and thank you for sharing with us -