SignWriting List
October 19, 2012

Hello Charles -
A thousand thanks for continuing to write the Helen article for the ASL Wikipedia!

Glad you told us that you wrote the additions in the ASL Encyclopedia puddle…that is great...

It will be moved into the ASL Wikipedia as soon as Adam has the time -

Building articles for the ASL Wikipedia will be an important part of our SignWriting work for decades to come - and you are pioneering this effort -

big smile…;-)))

Val ;-)

-------