SignWriting List
October 22, 2012

Well, I want you to know, Charles, how much we appreciate your writing in the ASL Wikipedia, and thanks to all those who have written articles there -

We always welcome more articles...

For those who would like to write articles:

1. Go to the English Wikipedia and choose an article you want to translate into ASL...
http://en.wikipedia.org

2. Then open the ASL Encyclopedia Puddle and write your ASL article there...
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=21

3. Then tell Adam Frost your article is ready to be posted, and Adam will post it in the ASL Wikipedia -

Thanks again, Charles. I am enjoying reading about Helen, Georgia!

Val ;-)

-------