 From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: FENEIS

SignWriting List
October 23, 2012

I have now placed it in the LIBRAS Encyclopedia SignPuddle file for you:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=12&sgn=116&sid=37

Click on the link above. You can add the source information etc because you are one of the Editors of the Encyclopedia for LIBRAS…

Val ;-)

--------

The problem is, I tried to save this to the LIBRAS encyclopedia and it wouldn't save there. I used the dictionary file to create it as the vocabulary is not accessible in the encyclopedia to do it.