This is how to import signs from the SignPuddle Online or
- Create a new Dictionary or open the Dictionary into which you
want to import.
- For SignPuddle Online go to Export then download the Entire
Puddle. For PersonalPuddle find where the puddle you want to
import is located.
- From the File menu, click on Import... or Ctrl+I.
- If you want to import the puddle to the current file to the
current sign language and gloss language click Yes.
- Select the puddle you want to import.
- If any signs have changed and the puddle has unique
identifiers for the signs, you will be prompted to update them
by checking the check box in the Update column
- Click on the Continue button