October 28, 2012

Thank you, Jonathan, for these instructions. And I remember, Adam and I started to document the keystrokes that are available in SignWriter Studio, because there are so many possible keystrokes that if you memorize those keystrokes, it is close to a real keyboarding system for entering signs with the ISWA 2010 without using a mouse…I still have to document all that, but I want you all to know that some of Jonathan's inputting features are new and cool!

Val ;-)

--------