Hi Maria,
     SignWriter Studio was previously doing SignWriting documents but it
is currently disabled as I wanted to focus on the Dictionary for now.  I
still have some work to get the Documents working properly.

  So for now SignWriter Studio doesn't do SignWriting documents but will
at a latter date.

Thank you for trying out SignWriter Studio.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Jonathan

On 10/29/2012 3:22 AM, MARIA GALEA wrote:
> Thank you Jonathan,
> I have downloaded it also.
> Can you create text with the program?
> Maria
>
>> SignWriting List
>> October 28, 2012
>>
>> Congratulations, Jonathan, on your release of SignWriter Studio 1.0!
>>
>> And thank you for offering SignWriter Studio as Freeware - a gift to the
>> SignWriting community around the world...
>>
>> I hope everyone with a Windows 7 or earlier Windows computer will download
>> it and try SignWriter Studio. It is a free desktop program that is
>> compatible with SignPuddle Online and the PersonalPuddle. You can create
>> signs and dictionaries, and then share them with SignPuddle users�very
>> cool!!
>>
>> I am so happy, Jonathan!
>>
>> Val ;-)
>>
>> --------
>>

>> On Oct 28, 2012, at 1:40 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>      I thought you might all be happy to hear that SignWriter Studio� 1.0
>>> has finally been released.
>>>
>>>      I had previously thought of releasing it with a trial version, a
>>> paid version and a very basic Freeware version.  But I decided for
>>> simplicity's sake to one have one version which is Freeware.
>>> SignWriter Studio� will no longer stop working after a given date
>>> either.
>>>
>>> You can download it at http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download.htm
>>> Help files on are in     the program and also at
>>> http://www.signwriterstudio.com/help.htm
>>>
>>>      Please feel free use it.  I will follow up with a few explanations
>>> on how to use it along with SignPuddle.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> --
>>>
>>> email: [log in to unmask]