Hi Maria,
    SignWriter Studio was previously doing SignWriting documents but it is currently disabled as I wanted to focus on the Dictionary for now.  I still have some work to get the Documents working properly.

 So for now SignWriter Studio doesn't do SignWriting documents but will at a latter date.

Thank you for trying out SignWriter Studio.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Jonathan