October 29, 2012

Hello Jonathan!
Just want you to know that I have downloaded SignWriter Studio v. 1.0:

SignWriter Studio for Windows
http://signwriterstudio.com/download.htm

…and I have successfully written my first sign in my new dictionary and I have also successfully copied a sign from SignPuddle Online, and pasted it into my SignWriter Studio dictionary, on my desktop…

So far so good!

I will test other features later and get back to you -

Thank you for giving us a new desktop Windows program that works with SignPuddle Online and uses the ISWA 2010!

Val ;-)

------

On Oct 28, 2012, at 1:52 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

> Copy to SignPuddle Online
> In the SignWriter Studio™ Dictionary, move to a sign the choose Copy, Copy to Sign to SignPuddle or Ctrl+Alt+C.
> The SignPuddle will open with the copied sign displayed.
> Click on the SignPuddle you want to save the sign to.
> Paste from SignPuddle Online
>
> In the SignPuddle in your web browser find the sign you want to copy and paste,
> click on the FSW link below the sign,
> copy the FSW code from SignPuddle online to the clipboard.
>
> In the SignWriter Studio™ Dictionary add a new Entry by selecting Edit, Add new Entry or Ctrl-Ins.
> Select Paste FSW from SignPuddle or Ctrl+Alt+V.  This will save the sign to the currently selected entry.
>
> --
>
> email: [log in to unmask]
> Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
> Tel USA: (347)875-8442