October 29, 2012

Hello Jonathan!
Just want you to know that I have downloaded SignWriter Studio v. 1.0:

SignWriter Studio for Windows
http://signwriterstudio.com/download.htm

…and I have successfully written my first sign in my new dictionary and I have also successfully copied a sign from SignPuddle Online, and pasted it into my SignWriter Studio dictionary, on my desktop…

So far so good!

I will test other features later and get back to you -

Thank you for giving us a new desktop Windows program that works with SignPuddle Online and uses the ISWA 2010!

Val ;-)

------