From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: DELEGS SOFTWARE has User Interfaces in different languages
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 11:26 AM

SignWriting List
December 29, 2012

Hi Charles -
The Portuguese language user interface might be used by other Portuguese speaking groups, to access any of the sign language dictionaries and documents in any sign language…so you still have to choose the sign language you want to access…so under NEW you choose the sign language, in this case LIBRAS, and then when you type the numbers it should access the Brazilian LIBRAS SignPuddle dictionary…please see attached…there are two diagrams attached…the second one shows some numbers I typed…are those LIBRAS numbers?  Val ;-)