SignWriting List
December 4, 2012

Hello Honza and everyone!
Thank you for this message to the SignWriting List. I am happy you wrote. I apologize that I did not see your messages about Facial Expressions until today.

I am surprised that you feel you cannot find information about Facial Expressions on the Web…There are lots of web pages and we need to make searching the SignWriting site a better experience for everyone…

I see you just posted a second message about Facial Expressions. Let me answer that one next, and then I will get back to giving you general information on the web about Facial Expressions -

And I am glad to learn that you are teaching SignWriting at a University in the Czech Republic!

Val ;-)

--------