Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Honza
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012 12:02
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Facial expressions

Hi Valerie and Stefan,

Stefan - I use your "Mundbilder" (but only for part of words). We are not sure if it is necessary or not to write whole words, so we write just few letters of each word.

Thank you Val, yes I know there are many explanations, but it is not exact.
Best are pictures. I found some in Cross-linguistic Guide, but there are only some - especially there are only 3-4 eyebrow patters.

thanks
Honza