Hi Dali, Valerie and friends –

So how do we write quotes in horizontal writing? – smile

translation of exact signed German written in spoken language is a typical
problem that I have to overcome every day. In school, I give to the deaf
students worksheets that you can quickly create with our wonderful Delegs
program.

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/

For me it is important that the students can learn the correct spelling and
punctuation of spoken language without much difficulty. I add a typical
worksheet as PDF. You can  see that I often quote by performing the gesture
for quote. This happens at the exact spot where the citation should also
appear in the written record.
Kind regards and good luck

Stefan

  _____