Hi Lasse and everyone,

LSQ (Quebec Sign Language) is not available now.  Am I right?

Best regards,

André

De :  "Schneider, Lasse" <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
Date :  Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:57:25 +0000
À :  <[log in to unmask]>
Objet :  Signbook - SignWriting app for iPhone and iPad

Hello Valerie and everybody on the SignWriting-List,

First of all a happy new year 2013 to all of you :)

We are happy to announce the release of the first SignWriting app in Apple¹s
Appstore: Signbook.

With this app for the iPhone and iPad one can search the Delegs dictionaries
(which also include the corresponding SignPuddle dictionaries) of the
following sign languages: ASL, DGS, LSE, LIBRAS, PJM, LSF, LSFB. So at the
moment it is basically a portable SignWriting dictionary which you can carry
in your pocket and lookup a sign no matter where you are. We are planning on
adding further features in the future.

Here is the link to the app in the Appstore:
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/signbook/id578623368?mt=8

You can also find the app by searching for ³Signbook² in the Appstore.

To cover at least a part of our expenses we have to charge $1.99 for the
purchase of the app. But we think this is an affordable price for everybody.

Please try out the app, and do not hesitate to ask us questions or give us
feedback.

Best regards,
Lasse

Software Developer

C1 WPS Workplace Solutions               Geschäftsführer:
Gesellschaft für DV-Beratung mbH        Dr. Guido Gryczan
Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30                            Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinz
Züllighoven
22527 Hamburg                                    HRB 73999 ­ Amtsgericht
Hamburg
Telefon: +49 40 51 32 26 82                 [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Telefax: +49 40 51 32 26 83                 http://www.C1-wps.de
<http://www.c1-wps.de/>