SignWriting List
January 12, 2013

Hello Everyone and Steve!
In this era of FaceBook and Twitter, it seems wishing friends and co-workers a Happy Birthday has left the SignWriting List tradition, but I still wish to wish Steve Slevinski a Happy Birthday today here on the SignWriting List…

Without Steve, we would not have our modern SignWriting software, including SignPuddle, The SignWriting Image/Icon Server (SWIS) and of course the upcoming Wikipedias written in SignWriting for multiple sign languages… I treasure the collaboration that I have enjoyed with Steve, since 2004. Thank you, Steve, for all you do for SignWriting everyday….

And Happy Birthday!!

Val ;-)

PS. Here is some information about Steve's ongoing work:

About Steve Slevinski
http://www.signwriting.org/encyclopedia/team.html#SteveSlevinski

http://www.SignPuddle.net
http://www.SignPuddle.com
http://www.SignPuddle.org

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

And here is a lovely card designed by Stefan Woehrmann - thank you, Stefan!