From: Erika <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski ;-)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 10:37 AM

Happy birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2013, at 9:19 AM, "Valerie Sutton" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
January 12, 2013

Hello Everyone and Steve!
In this era of FaceBook and Twitter, it seems wishing friends and co-workers a Happy Birthday has left the SignWriting List tradition, but I still wish to wish Steve Slevinski a Happy Birthday today here on the SignWriting List…

Without Steve, we would not have our modern SignWriting software, including SignPuddle, The SignWriting Image/Icon Server (SWIS) and of course the upcoming Wikipedias written in SignWriting for multiple sign languages… I treasure the collaboration that I have enjoyed with Steve, since 2004. Thank you, Steve, for all you do for SignWriting everyday….

And Happy Birthday!!

Val ;-)

PS. Here is some information about Steve's ongoing work:

About Steve Slevinski

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs

And here is a lovely card designed by Stefan Woehrmann - thank you, Stefan!

<swcardbirthdayUS24.jpg>