Hello Steve,

Happy birthday and thank you very, very much for all you are doing for us!

Have a wonderful day

Stefan ;-)

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Erika
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Januar 2013 16:37
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski ;-)

Happy birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2013, at 9:19 AM, "Valerie Sutton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List

January 12, 2013

Hello Everyone and Steve!

In this era of FaceBook and Twitter, it seems wishing friends and co-workers a Happy Birthday has left the SignWriting List tradition, but I still wish to wish Steve Slevinski a Happy Birthday today here on the SignWriting List…

Without Steve, we would not have our modern SignWriting software, including SignPuddle, The SignWriting Image/Icon Server (SWIS) and of course the upcoming Wikipedias written in SignWriting for multiple sign languages… I treasure the collaboration that I have enjoyed with Steve, since 2004. Thank you, Steve, for all you do for SignWriting everyday….

And Happy Birthday!!

Val ;-)

PS. Here is some information about Steve's ongoing work:

About Steve Slevinski

http://www.signwriting.org/encyclopedia/team.html#SteveSlevinski

http://www.SignPuddle.net

http://www.SignPuddle.com

http://www.SignPuddle.org

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs

http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

And here is a lovely card designed by Stefan Woehrmann - thank you, Stefan!

<swcardbirthdayUS24.jpg>