January 17, 2013

Hello Claudia!

THANK YOU for your research work, and providing these documents for us to read privately. I am enjoying reading them today…I was able to download both documents without any problems.

And I understand you do not want me to post these anywhere. I will wait for your links to your web site, and then place those links on the SignWriting site…so tell us when you are ready -

And congratulations -

I am interested to learn more about your presentation this month in Paris at the SHESL-HTL conference - I hope you have an enjoyable conference ;-))

Val ;-)

-------