Hi Valerie, Erika and friends,

Today we played around with three language documents: DGS  spoken German
spoken English  and compared this with ASL  spoken German  spoken English
- wow this is so much fun to see the smiles in the faces

It has become so easy to create wonderful worksheets and teaching material.
And the deaf kids take so much advantage from this idea of bilingual ( ha:
trilingual)  documents. ;-)

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/

I made a screenshot to illustrate what I am talking about.

You may imagine the smiles on the faces...

But of course you know  it is the same all over the world once you offer
signwriting to deaf children  ;-))

Regards

Stefan