January 17, 2013

On Jan 17, 2013, at 9:38 AM, Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes, I think for the purposes of this project it's fine for participants to create the document in whatever way they prefer. Many who use SignPuddles may want to use that option, but delegs, or even handwriting are fine with me. These different approaches themselves provide interesting data for my project!

---------

Yes…I agree. Another software program is SignWriter Studio, developed in Honduras, and in Honduras they also have shown us some amazing handwritten documents using full stick figures - so the variety of software and writing styles is quite amazing…

Take a look at the Honduran document attached…this looks like documents from Denmark too:

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!